Domestic Baggage Search
International Baggage Search
Eastern Airlines Domestic Baggage Search
Eastern Airlines International Baggage Search
Shandong Airlines Baggage Search
Disabled passenger service station call for assistance
Provisions of Civil Aviation Administration of China
I. Provisions of Items Prohibited in Both Carry-on Baggage and Checked Baggage
Items below are prohibited in both carry-on Baggage and checked Baggage.
1. Guns, mechanical appliances for military or police use (including main parts and components) and their imitations.
2. Explosive objects such as ammunition, firework, blasting equipment and their imitations.
3. Controlled knives
4. Flammable and explosive items, such as matches, lighters (gas), alcohol, paint, gasoline, kerosene, benzene, rosin oil, tobacco cake, etc.
5. Corrosive substance, such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, a liquid storage battery, e7tc.
6. Toxic or harmful products, such as cyanide, toxic pesticides, etc.
7. Radioactive substances, such as radioactive isotopes, etc.
8. Other objects harmful to aviation safety, such as ferromagnetic objects which may disturb the aircraft instrumentation and objects with strong pungent odor.
II.Provisions of Items Prohibited in Carry-on Baggage but Permitted in Checked Baggage
Items below are prohibited in carry-on baggage but permitted in checked bag